World Edition Police Department
|Criminal Case World Edition|
Criminal Case World Edition currently consists of eleven main members (including the player character) with each of them assigned a particular job:
- Elizabeth Ripley (Chief of Police) : Oversees all criminal investigation operations of the agency.
- Ingrid Bjorn (Administrative Assistant) : Reads and reviews files on behalf of the chief. Also takes care of digital/technical analyses when Elliot is unavailable.
- Jack Archer (Elite Force Agent) : Recruits only the finest officers from local law enforcement agencies on behalf of the Chief's office. Assigned to investigate murders and shady crimes with the player.
- Carmen Martinez (Elite Force Detective) : A detective who served as a local journalist prior to her tenure into the Bureau. Assigned to investigate murders and shady crimes with the player.
- Angela Douglas (Chief Medical Examiner) : Autopsies bodies of various murder victims, analyzes the murder weapon if necessary, issues new leads whenever possible, and handles anatomic forensics when needed.
- Lars Douglas (Lab Chief) : Handles and analyzes physical, biological, and clinical evidence to help homicide investigators incriminate the killer's identity, and sometimes discovers the murder weapon.
- Elliot Clayton (Tech Exper) : Handles and analyzes digital and technical evidence to help homicide investigators incriminate the killer's identity. Also issues new leads whenever possible.
- Marina Romanova (Profiler) : Analyzes objects and/or clues that cannot be analyzed by digital, physical, clinical, anatomic or technical forensics, but instead, through psychological analysis.
- Armand Dupont (Historian ) : Analyzes objects and/or clues and uses historical, cultural, or linguistic measures to bring or decipher important information from them.
- Jonah Karam (Field Agent; Field and Weapons Exper) : Assists detectives arrest notorious criminals by gaining outside information and/or using violent measures; performs analysis on weapons.
- Michelle Zuria (Informant) : Assigned to investigate murders and shady crimes with the player. Also uses her past experience with SOMBRA to predict or deduce their course of action.